Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 118-95 loss to the Pistons Wednesday night:
* Reggie Jackson had a game-high 26 points on 10 of 20 shooting for the Pistons.
* Andre Drummond had a double-double of 13 points and 17 rebounds in just 23 minutes.
* Paul Millsap led the Hawks with 21 points, eight rebounds and four assists.
The Pistons held a 60-32 rebounding edge. It was a season-high in rebounds.
* The Hawks’ 42 first-quarter points allowed were tied for the most in any quarter this season.
* The Pistons led from wire-to-wire after taking a 7-0 lead when the Hawks started 0 of 2 from the field with three turnovers.
* The Pistons’ Reggie Bullock had season-highs in points (15), rebounds (6) and assists (4).
* The Hawks were just 6 of 25 from 3-point range.
* The Hawks committed 11 first-half turnovers, leading to 20 points, and just two in the second half.
“They were better than us in every phase of the game. They were well prepared. The executed – defensively, offensively. We couldn’t match them tonight.” – Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer
The Hawks have three home games in four days starting Friday against the Bulls. The 76ers are in Saturday and the Clippers are in Monday.