Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 104-86 loss to the Pacers Wednesday to end the regular season:
* Paul George had a game-high 32 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Pacers.
* Ersan Ilyasova led the Hawks with a team-high 15 points.
* Ryan Kelly hit back-to-back 3-pointers in the fourth quarter to get the Hawks within eight points.
The Pacers ended the game on a 12-2 run. George scored eight straight points in the run before he exited with 1:37 remaining.
* The Hawks played all 10 available players and everyone had at least two rebounds and all but one scored at least five points.
* DeAndre Bembry got his first career start, made his first career 3-pointer, had a career-high seven rebounds and scored seven points.
* Former Hawk Jeff Teague finished the season with a career-high 639 assists, the sixth-highest total in Pacers history.
* Teague also became the first Pacer to start all 82 regular-season games since current Hawk Mike Dunleavy Jr. in 2007-08.
* The Hawks committed 20 turnovers which led to 25 Pacers points. The Pacers committed just 10 turnovers that led to three Hawks points.
“We played a really good game. Maybe we ran out of gas a little bit at the end.” – Jose Calderon
The Hawks open their Eastern Conference first-round playoff series at the Wizards this weekend.