Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ dramatic 126-125 victory over the Cavaliers after erasing a 26-point deficit:
* Paul Millsap scored 22 points to lead the Hawks, including a buzzer-beater at the end of regulation to force overtime.
* Mike Muscala scored 12 points with two critical 3-pointers, including one with 35 seconds left in overtime that gave the Hawks the lead for good.
* Kyrie Irving and LeBron James have to be acknowledged for the Cavaliers. Irving scored a game-high 45 points and James had a triple-double of 32 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists.
The Hawks bench outscored the Cavaliers bench 44-16. The group held a 55-21 in Friday’s win.
* The Hawks are the third team in NBA history to come back from at least 26 points in the fourth quarter to win a game.
* The Hawks scored 44 fourth-quarter points, the most in the final period since scoring 48 against the Nets in 1997.
* The Hawks are 5-0 in overtime this season.
* The Hawks won with starters Dwight Howard and Dennis Schroder on the bench for the entire fourth quarter and overtime.
* The Cavaliers were 19 of 46 from 3-point range and the Hawks were 9 of 31.
* The Cavaliers held a 26-6 advantage in second-chance points.
* The Hawks won the season series 3-1.
* The Hawks biggest lead of the game was four points, 126-122, held before Irving made a 36-footer at the buzzer.
“It’s probably the second best game I’ve seen by the Hawks. The first being the other night against Cleveland and what our reserves did.” – Paul Millsap
The Hawks play their final regular-season home game Tuesday against the Hornets.