Six things we learned this week about the business of the Braves:
1. Tickets for opening night at SunTrust Park sold out within minutes Friday, leaving many fans frustrated and wondering where all the seats went. Click here for details, including comments from fans.
2. SunTrust Park looks just about ready for a baseball game. Click here for many details from a tour of the almost-completed ballpark.
4. The Braves’ planned move of their spring training home cleared another hurdle, with city commissioners in North Port, Fla., approving key terms of a deal.Click here for details.
5. Liberty Media floated the interesting — but far-from-imminent — idea of a Braves TV network. The company’s CEO also said there’s no chance of renegotiating the Braves’ current TV deal before 2027. Click here for details.
6. The Braves’ “ambitious” goal is to draw 3 million fans this season for the first time since 2000. Details are in this story.