Georgia had an impressive haul in the early signing period in December and hopes to add even more top recruits Wednesday on National Signing Day.
The Bulldogs have several targets they are trying to reel in.
Here’s the times each player is expected to announce his decision:
- 9 a.m.: 3-star defensive tackle Jordan Davis (Mallard Creek, Charlotte, N.C.)
- 10 a.m.: 5-star cornerback Tyson Campbell (American Heritage, Plantation, Fla.).
- 10 a.m.: 4-star linebacker Otis Reese (Lee County/Leesburg).
- 10:30 a.m.: 3-star defensive tackle Tramel Walthour (Liberty County/Hinesville.
- 11 a.m.: 4-star linebacker Quay Walker (Crisp County/Cordele).
- 11:35-11:45 a.m.: 4-star wide receiver Tommy Bush (Samuel Clemens, Schertz, Texas).
- Noon: 4-star junior tight end Ryland Goede (Kennesaw Mountain/Kennesaw).
- 2:30 p.m.: 4-star defensive tackle Rick Sandidge (Concord/Concord, N.C.).
- 3:30 p.m.: 4-star wide receiver Antoine Green (Rockledge/Rockledge, Fla.).
- 9 a.m.