Here are five things we learned at second day of the Falcons’ minicamp on Wednesday:
1. Ridley is human: Falcons first-round draft pick Calvin Ridley showed he was human in 11-on-11 drill. He dropped a pass on a deep crossing route.
2. Basketball Jones: New Hawks coach Lloyd Pierce was at practice. He spent a long time with Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff.
3. Wreh-Wilson sick: Cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson did not finish practice. He appeared to be overcome with heat and left the field with a trainer. Linebacker Foye Oluokun (toe) did not practice.
4. Changing of the guard: Wes Schweitzer, last season’s starter at right guard, played with the first-team offense. Brandon Fusco, who was picked up in the offseason, had been working with the first team.
5. Riley showing up: Linebacker Duke Riley is having a good minicamp.
“The one guy who’s had a hell of a offseason is Duke Riley,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said. “He’s gone for it well before back when the offseason program started just to get to this spot.”