A game time and TV channel have been announced for the Georgia Bulldogs’s week 4 contest against the Missouri Tigers.
The two teams will play on Sept. 22 in Columbia, Mo. Kickoff is set for 12 p.m. kickoff and the game will air on ESPN.
No. 3 Georgia has gotten off to a 2-0 start this season and has already picked up a road win over a SEC East foe, as the Bulldogs clobbered South Carolina 41-17 this past Saturday. This week Georgia returns to Sanford Stadium to take on Middle Tennessee State
Missouri has also gotten off to a 2-0 start, but the Tigers’s two wins have come against Tennessee-Martin and Wyoming. Missouri goes on the road this week to take on an 0-2 Purdue team.
The Tigers have one of the league’s best quarterbacks in Drew Lock. Last season the Missouri quarterback threw for an SEC-record 44 touchdown passes. When these two teams met in Athens last year, Lock threw for 4 touchdowns on 25 pass attempts. But Georgia was still able to come out with a 53-28 win over Missouri.
The last time these two teams met in Columbia, Mo., Georgia pulled out a 28-27 win on a last-minute touchdown pass from then Georgia quarterback Jacob Eason.
Since Missouri joined the SEC back in 2012, Georgia is 3-0 when the two teams meet in Columbia. Georgia is 5-1 against the Tigers since they joined the conference, with the only loss coming back during the 2013 season.
Georgia’s game against Middle Tennessee State is set for a 7:15 p.m. That game will be broadcast on ESPN2.
Georgia-Missouri: Game time announcement for Week 4 game
Time: Noon/ 11 a.m. Central Time
TV Network: ESPN
Best stories from around DawgNation
- Winners and losers from Georgia’s big win over South Carolina
- Georgia comes in at No. 3 in AP Poll
- Georgia football a prohibitive favorite over Middle Tennessee
- Georgia football things to know: ‘Statement Game’ for others, not Bulldogs
- Kirby Smart preached ‘trust your training,’ welcomed sweltering heat
- WATCH: Georgia football defensive adjustment was ‘hit them in the mouth’
- WATCH: Former Georgia star Roquan Smith QB sack on first NFL snap of opener
The post Georgia-Missouri: Game time, TV channel announcement for week 4 game appeared first on DawgNation.