Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the cast of DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss UGA coach Kirby Smart’s quest to keep the Bulldogs on top of the SEC. On episode No. 620 (Jan. 12, 2018) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about some early predictions about who some of Georgia’s 2018 leaders will be.
Georgia football podcast: Hints emerge about UGA’s 2018 leaders
Beginning of the show: Georgia coach Kirby Smart has often spoken about the role quality leadership played in UGA’s success this season. Most of the Bulldogs’ top leaders are departing seniors. Who will replace them? There’s already some clues emerging as to the answer to that question, and I’ll talk more about the subject on today’s show.
10-minute mark: The hype continues to build for Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. I’ll play audio of the latest — and possibly most startling — example on today’s show.
15-minute mark: DawgNation’s recruiting insider Jeff Sentell joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…
- The latest on 5-star cornerback Tyson Campbell’s scheduled official visit to Athens this weekend
- Why Alabama is now likely more of a threat for 5-star cornerback Isaac Taylor-Stuart
- Whether UGA is trending with 4-star wide receiver Tommy Bush
- What to expect from 4-star linebacker — and Alabama commit — Quay Walker’s planned visit to Tennessee
- Whether the Vols, Florida, Auburn or Alabama is the biggest threat to UGA for Walker
- And Jeff shares why 5-star running back Zamir White’s confident he can be recovered from his ACL injury in time to participate in UGA’s summer practices
45-minute mark: I take a look at some other SEC headlines including some coaching turnover at Alabama, a classy moment between Tagovailoa and Alabama quarterback Jalen Hurts, One-time UGA recruiting target and former Auburn wide receiver Kyle Davis’ decision to transfer to Florida Atlantic, and LSU’s introduction of new offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger.
End of show: I update the Gator Hater Countdown.
For Thursday’s (Jan. 11) show click here.
For the video version of today’s show click here.
You can find older episodes of the show by clicking https://www.dawgnation.com/collection/dawgnation-daily-podcast
DawgNation Daily is available for download in the iTunes store. https://itun.es/us/mN-T9.c
The post Georgia football podcast: Hints emerge about UGA’s 2018 leaders appeared first on DawgNation.