Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 99-92 victory over the 76ers:
* Dwight Howard had 22 points and 20 rebounds to lead the Hawks. Eight of his rebounds were offensive.
* Kent Bazemore returned from a five-game absence and scored 19 points, including four 3-pointers.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. finished with 19 points, including a fourth-quarter 3-pointer after the 76ers had closed to within two points.
The Hawks were 9 of 18 (.500) from 3-point range. The 76ers were 11 of 39 (.282) from long distance.
* Howard was 6 of 7 from the free-throw line.
* Schroder committed nine turnovers.
* Schroder scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half.
* Bazemore scored 19 of the Hawks’ 21 bench points.
* Ersan Ilyasova had 12 first-quarter points.
* Mike Dunleavy was ruled out with right ankle soreness. He joined Paul Millsap and Thabo Sefolosha already out.
“We’ve got to keep going. These two wins are behind us. I’m glad we got the wins. Nothing matters but the next game. That has to be the mindset. We gave seven games away. We need these games going into the playoffs.” – Dwight Howard
The Hawks play the second in a three-game road trip at the Bulls on Saturday.