Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 103-91 loss to the Grizzlies Thursday:
* Marc Gasol had his third career triple-double with 18 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists for the Grizzlies.
* Mike Conley finished with a game-high 22 points for the Grizzlies.
* Taurean Prince had 16 points for the Hawks with six rebounds and four blocks.
The Hawks scored just 13 points in the third quarter on a .176 shooting percentage.
* Dwight Howard had a double-double with 10 points and 11 rebounds. He has had at least 10 rebounds in 10 straight games.
* Howard is two rebounds shy of 800 for the season. He would be the first Hawks player to hit that total since Dikembe Mutombo in 1999-00.
* Dennis Schroder scored in double figures for the 17th straight game.
* Schroder was just 4 of 16 from the field, including 1 of 6 from 3-point range.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. has made a 3-pointer in 20 straight games.
* The Grizzlies outrebounded the Hawks 48-38, including 16-8 on the offensive glass.
“Not a pretty game for us. It just didn’t feel like we could get anything done, particularly the end of the second quarter and going into the third quarter. Just kind of in mud.” – Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer
The Hawks play the Trail Blazers on Saturday in a 6 p.m. start.