Total Digital Access FAQs - e-Edition for Laptops and PCs
I logged in, but the screen has frozen and won’t let me see the e-Edition. What do I do?
Clear your browser’s cookies and cache as follows:
- Click Tools -> Options.
- Click Privacy at the top of the window.
- Click link remove individual cookies. (If no link, click the Show Cookies… button).
- Click Remove All Cookies button.
- Click Advanced at the top of the window.
- Click the Network tab.
- In the “Offline Web Content and User Data” (or “Offline Storage”) section of the screen, click the Clear Now button.
- Click Close.
- Click OK.
In Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools -> Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under "Browsing History" click Delete.
- Select the following checkboxes:
- Temporary Internet files
- Click Delete
- Click OK
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen it before attempting to log into the e-Edition again.
Manage Your Subscription
If you’re looking to make a payment online, schedule a vacation stop, update your address, report a paper delivery issue, and much more then click on Manage Your Subscriptions. If you already subscribe to the paper but have never registered for the online access then click here to get registered: Manage your subscriptions
Need to speak to a live person to help you resolve your issue?
Call customer support:404-522-4141
- Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday and holidays, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Sunday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.