Christine King Farris, the eldest sister of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., recently conducted a tour of the Kings' childhood home, sharing memories of her famous brother along the way. The house was built in 1895 and was known as the Williams House after the Rev. A.D. Williams, the King children's grandfather. He and his wife, Jennie, bought it in 1909. The house is about a block from Ebenezer Baptist Church, where Williams was pastor.