Dear Procrastinators of Atlanta,
We have all the faith that you’ll have every gift wrapped by Dec. 24 this year.
Just in case you do end up needing to buy a few gifts last minute, here are the Christmas Eve hours for the major malls around town.
· Lenox Square, 3393 Peachtree Road NE, open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Krog Street Market, 99 Krog Street, open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Greenbriar Mall, 2841 Greenbriar Parkway SW, open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
· Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Road NE, open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· The Mall West End, 850 Oak Street SW, open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
· The Shops Buckhead Atlanta, 3035 Peachtree Road NW, open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE, open from noon to 6 p.m.
· Westside Provisions District, 1100-1210 Howell Mill Road, open on a tenant-by-tenant basis, see normal hours here
· Atlantic Station, 1380 Atlantic Dr NW, store hours vary