You can stretch your Gwinnett County Public Library card far beyond your favorite books.
The countywide library system offers everything from self-paced language learning to passes to some of Atlanta’s most popular attractions.
These are all the free things you can get with your Gwinnett County library card that aren’t strictly books:
• Book a one-on-one session with a librarian to help you with a variety of topics, including research, resume writing and learning computer skills
• Trace your genealogical roots for free with Ancestry Library Edition and Heritage Quest
• Use the Atlanta Regional Workforce Board’s Mobile Career Lab to find a new job (check when it will be at your library here)
• Learn a new skill, have storytime with your toddler, meet an author or work on your own book at one of the library’s many events, workshops and talks
• Teach yourself new skills and learn how to use computer software with free access to Lynda.com
• Use Mango Languages to teach yourself one (or more) of 70 available languages
• Schedule time in one of the library system’s Learning Labs, which allow you to use audio, video and photography technology
• Get free entry to Georgia state parks and historic sites
• Get free entry for a group of four to Zoo Atlanta, the Hudgens Center for the Arts and multiple museums
• Get resources to polish your English skills if it’s your second language
• Access a variety of tools to help you file your taxes
Now, brush off that library card and pay your local branch a visit. Don’t know which one is nearest to you? Check here.