Good news, Cobb County: Last week's traffic pace, which shut down all lanes of I-75 around Windy Hill Road for three hours Sunday morning, will not be repeated this weekend. Instead, law enforcement will slow down traffic in that same area to allow utility crews to work, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation. But no lanes will be closed.
Below, take a look at the complete list of planned roadwork and lane closures around metro Atlanta's interstates this weekend.
• The Express Lanes project will require one southbound lane closure between Chastain Road and Barrett Parkway and between SR 92/Alabama Road and Bells Ferry Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
• One southbound lane will close between SR 120 Loop/South Marietta Parkway and Delk Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for the Express Lanes project.
• The South Metro Express Lanes project will require two southbound lane closures between SR 138/Stockbridge Highway and SR 155/McDonough Road from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
• Sign structure work will require one southbound lane closure between SR 120 Loop/North Marietta Parkway and SR 5/I-575 Connection from 7 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Law enforcement will slow down traffic traveling in the area of Windy Hill Road to SR 120 Loop/South Marietta Parkway, both northbound and southbound, to allow utility crews to work across the interstate. The traffic pace will take place from 6:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Sunday. No lanes will be closed.
• One lane will close on the westbound ramp to I-85 northbound from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for concrete rehabilitation work.
• On the southwest side, two westbound lanes and one eastbound lane will close at SR 42/US 23/Moreland Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Two eastbound lanes will close between SR 8/US 278/Donald Lee Hollowell and the I-20 interchange from 9 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Rolling lane closures will require two southbound lanes to close between SR 74/Senoia Road and Cleveland Avenue nightly from 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Two eastbound and two westbound lanes and the on and off ramps will close between Almon Road and SR 12/U.S. 278 continuously from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
State routes, highways and surface streets
• Rolling lane closures on Ga. 400 will require one northbound and one southbound lane to close between Lenox Road and SR 140/Holcomb Bridge Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for striping.
• One lane will close at the intersection of SR 237/Piedmont Road and Habersham Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday and 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday.
• On SR 166/Campbellton Road/Langford Parkway, one eastbound lane and one westbound lane will close between Barge Road and Sylvan Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for striping.
• Portions of SR 9/Alpharetta Highway and SR 140/Holcomb Bridge Road will close for a walk. The closure will begin at the intersection of Cherry Way and SR 9/Alpharetta Highway and will end at the intersection of Grimes Road and SR 140/Holcomb Bridge Road from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
• A Christmas parade will require all lanes to close on SR 14/Main Street between Willingham Drive and Lee Street in College Park from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
This story has been updated.