Take a look at the complete list of this weekend’s planned roadwork and lane closures around metro Atlanta’s interstates, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation.
- Sign structure work will require one northbound and one southbound lane closure between Ga. 120 Loop/ South Marietta Parkway and Ga. 120 Loop/North Marietta Parkway from 6 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Sign structure work on I-285 will require two westbound lane closures between Ga. Highway 139/Riverdale Road and the I-85 interchange from 12 p.m. Saturday until 5 a.m. Monday;
- Sign structure work on I-285 will require one westbound lane closure at Ga. Highway 54/Jonesboro Road from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. Saturday.
- On I-20, two eastbound lanes will close between Ga. 139/ Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and Joseph E. Lowery Boulevard from 10 p.m. Friday until 7 p.m. Sunday;
- One lane will close on Ga. 237/Piedmont Road at Habersham Road from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday;
- On I-20, one eastbound lane and the shoulder will close between Ga. 70/Fulton Industrial Boulevard and the I-285 interchange from 9 p.m. Friday until 7 p.m. Sunday;
- The I-20 westbound ramp to Capitol Avenue will be closed for the 5th Annual “Hot Chocolate Atlanta 15K/5K” from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m. Sunday;
- Work on the South Metro Express Lanes will require one northbound lane and shoulder closure on I-675 at Ga. 138/ Stockbridge Road continuously from 7 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday;
- On I-20, one eastbound lane and the shoulder will close between Ga. 70/Fulton Industrial Boulevard and the I-285 interchange from 9 p.m. Friday until 7 p.m. Sunday.