The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Doug Roberson switches lanes from MLS to preview the Premier League's upcoming season.
He includes a guide to the new faces, how to pick your team to follow, as well as predictions for the top four and who he thinks will be relegated.
Send your predictions to his email (email@example.com) and he may include them in a blog on Monday. Include your first and last name, as well as your hometown. He needs your top four and bottom three. If you want to include why for each selection, that's great.
It would look like this:
Footy McFootyface, Mableton
- Atlanta United: Too much offense.
- Orlando City: Too much defense.
- Kaiser Chiefs: Big spenders in the offseason.
- Atlanta Chiefs: The city's first professional championship.
18. Seattle: Too slow.
19. Georgia Generals: Great in indoor, not so much outdoors.
20. Atlanta Beat: Do they have any players?