For the seventh year, some of the Southeast's top chefs, sommeliers, mixologists, and pit-masters will descend upon Midtown for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival -- and you can get in on the action.
The event, which will be held June 1-4, will be based at Loews Atlanta Hotel, with some dinners and classes being held at other nearby locations. Tickets go on sale Friday, March 24, with a variety of packages for attendees to customize their experience including:
- Individual Tasting Tent Pass – The all-you-can-eat layout features regional food and drink products and chef creations. $85 per ticket advance purchase ($100 per ticket after April 7)
- Day Pass – Includes access to Learning Experiences, the Festival Tasting Tents, and class intermission drinks and snacks. Friday-only includes access to the Creole State of Mind lunch. Day Pass holders also receive a Festival gift bag. $150 per ticket advance purchase ($175 per ticket after April 7)
- Weekend Pass – Includes the Destination Delicious kick-off party Thursday night; Creole State of Mind lunch on Friday; Learning Experiences on Friday and Saturday with class intermission drinks and snacks; Tasting Tents each day; and Designer Diner Sunday Brunch at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC). Weekend Pass holders also receive a Festival gift bag. $370 per ticket advance purchase ($435 per ticket after April 7)
- Connoisseur Experience – Includes access to the Connoisseur Lounge, which features breakfast, food, and beverage service throughout the day by award-winning chefs; access to Connoisseur-only classes; priority seating at Connoisseur Dinner Series events curated by Matt Lee and Ted Lee; Connoisseur Wine Lunch; Masterclasses; fast-track entrance into the Festival Tasting Tents, and a Connoisseur hospitality area in the Tents. The Connoisseur Day pass includes one dinner and the Connoisseur weekend pass includes three dinners. All Connoisseurs have access to general classes and the Festival tasting tents, and will receive a Connoisseur Gift Bag. $500 – $1,500 per ticket advance purchase ($600 – $1,800 per ticket after April 7)
- Dinners & Evening Events – Curated dinners and signature parties located throughout the city at private homes, restaurants, and other Atlanta venues with food and drinks from chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists. $25 – $225 per person, per dinner/event
- Masterclasses – Two-hour explorations of specific topics, the 2017 Masterclasses include:
- Rare Breeds: Part II – Friday, June 2 ($250 per ticket) – An exploration of rare bourbons, paired with country ham and hosted by award-winning chef Sean Brock and bourbon distillers Drew Kulsveen, Willett Family Estate single barrel bourbon, and Preston Van Winkle, Old Rip Van Winkle.
- 82 Turns 35 – Saturday, June 3 ($500 per ticket) – A celebration of the famous 1982 Bordeaux vintage with tastings of rare selection of 1982 Premiere Cru Bordeaux wines.
- In the RAW: Convergence of Food, Style & Southern Hospitality – Saturday, June 3 ($100) – A happy hour and class focused on the raw elements that go into creating a memorable dinner, from the vegetables on the plate to the clay vessel they are served in.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.atlfoodandwinefestival.com .