The Deep End, the late-night taco spot from the team behind The Pinewood in Decatur and The Mercury at Ponce City Market, opened earlier this week and is celebrating with a grand opening party starting at 5 p.m. tonight. Partake in frozen drink specials, live music, face-in- the-hole photos, swag, fake tattoos, Choco-Taco drops and "Jaws" on the big screen.
The spot is located in Old Fourth Ward in the old 4th & Swift space at 621 North Ave. Get more information here.
Check out the menu here:
•An opening date is set for Ford Fry's The El Felix in The Battery at SunTrust Park .
•3 Georgia restaurants made Eater's Essential Restaurants list .
•Manny's Grant Park will anchor Paces Property development in Grant Park .
• Hotel Clermont released details about its new restaurant, Tiny Lou's.
• Restaurant Holmes will open in Alpharetta next year.
• Krog Street Market will welcome a new candy stall this month.
• An ice cream parlor and candy shop will open at The Battery at SunTrust Park.
• Comedy club-restaurant venues will open in Midtown and Marietta.
• The Black Swan Tavern is now open in Marietta.