When/where: 7:30 p.m. today, Philips Arena
TV: Fox Sports Southeast
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Injuries: Hawks—Dewayne Dedmon (leg) and Mike Muscala (ankle) are out; Luke Babbitt (back) and John Collins (shoulder) are probable.
Heat—Hassan Whiteside (knee), James Johnson (ankle), Rodney McGruder (leg) and Okaro White (foot) are out; Justice Winslow (knee) is doubtful; Goran Dragic (elbow) and Dion Waiters (ill) are questionable.
What to watch for: The Hawks (6-23) have the worst record in the NBA. They've lost four straight games while the Bulls (8-20) have won five in a row.
Injury and illness could leave the Heat (15-14) with just eight players available for the game. James Johnson was injured early during Miami's 90-85 victory over the Clippers on Saturday and is out for at least a week. Goran Dragic suffered an elbow injury late in that game and is questionable to play against the Hawks along with Dion Waiters, who missed shootaround because of illness.
The victory against the Clippers was the 455th for Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, who surpassed Pat Riley for the franchise's all-time win mark.
- NBA draft lottery watch: Hawks lead race for top odds as Bulls surge
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Pistons
- Hawks wing Prince on NBA Year 2: 'I've got a long way to go'
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Cavs
- I don't get why Hawks coach Budenholzer benched Schroder
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Knicks
- NBA draft lottery watch: Bulls gain separation from Hawks in race for ping-pong balls
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Magic
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Nets
- Forced to use small lineups, Hawks may find some advantages
- Ten observations from Hawks victory at Nets
- What the John Collins injury means for the Hawks
- Hawks: Schroder, a defensive liability, says he wants to be better
- NBA draft lottery watch: Bulls still lead but Hawks gain ground
- Hawks: John Collins' 'efficiency, production among best ever for rookies
- As Hawks rebuild, Budenholzer shows he will rely on young players
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Spurs
- Hawks making threes, so why are they not better offensively?
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Celtics
- NBA rookie ratings: How does Hawks’ John Collins stack up?
- Ten observations from Hawks victory over Kings
- NBA draft lottery watch: Hawks still lead race for top odds
- As Ilyasova nears return, should he start for Hawks over Babbitt?
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Pelicans
- Schroder is best Hawks player, but is he getting better?
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Wizards
- WATCH: Hawks rookie John Collins on his latest learning experience
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Pistons
- Hawks: Mixed results for Bazemore with increased offensive role
- Hawks center Dewayne Dedmon taking, making outside shots
- NBA draft lottery watch: Victory at Cavs doesn't cost Hawks in race for top pick
- Ten observations from Hawks victory at Cavs
- As Hawks losses pile up, Budenholzer says 'I don't worry about it being accepted'