When/where: 7 p.m. today, Little Caesars Arena
TV: Fox Sports Southeast
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Radio: 92.9 The Game
Injuries: Hawks—Ersan Ilyasova (knee), DeAndre' Bembry (wrist) and Miles Plumlee (quad) are out; Mike Muscala (ankle) is doubtful; Malcolm Delaney (ankle), Dennis Schroder (ankle), and Marco Belinelli (Achilles) are probable.
What to watch for:
The Hawks (2-9) ended an eight-game losing streak on Sunday at Cleveland before losing to the Celtics at Philips Arena on Monday. The Hawks are last in the Eastern Conference standings.
The Hawks likely will be without Muscala for the third consecutive game. He was starting at power forward in place of Ilyasova, who is not on the trip. Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said he planned to stick with Luke Babbitt in place of Muscala in the lineup.
The Pistons (8-3) have won three in a row and stand second to the Celtics in the East. After some lean years, the Pistons find themselves in the unfamiliar position of figuring out how to handle the attention that comes with success.
- Hawks: Mixed results for Bazemore with increased offensive role
- Hawks center Dewayne Dedmon taking, making outside shots
- NBA draft lottery watch: Victory at Cavs doesn't cost Hawks in race for top pick
- Ten observations from Hawks victory at Cavs
- As Hawks losses pile up, Budenholzer says 'I don't worry about it being accepted'
- WATCH: Kent Bazemore on James Harden: 'I learned a lot playing against him'
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Rockets
- Hawks have many issues but 3-point defense near the top
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Sixers
- Is center really the best fit for Hawks rookie John Collins?
- Hawks opponents are off and running
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Bucks
- WATCH: Bazemore on Hawks: 'We are fighting. We've got to learn how to win games.'
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Nuggets
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Bulls
- NBA draft lottery watch: Hawks move up (down) in projected standings
- WATCH: Hawks coach Budenholzer on rookie John Collins' role
- New Hawks practice facility sparkles but will it really attract free agents?
- John Collins might be most productive rookie so far
- Hawks already facing 'tough year' of playing hard but losing
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Heat
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Nets
- WATCH: Hawks rookie John Collins on first game vs. Dwight Howard
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Hornets
- WATCH: Dwight Howard says 'stupid' to believe reports he was negative influence on Hawks
- Dennis Schroder puts on a good show for new-look Hawks
- Marco Belinelli 'still not 100 percent' but shows he can help Hawks
- WATCH: Hawks guard Josh Magette makes NBA debut at age 27
- Ten observations from Hawks victory at Mavs
- Hawks begin longest-ever trip to start season but opponents not fearsome
- Bettors back Hawks to exceed expectations