When/where: 7:30 today, Philips Arena
TV: Fox Sports Southeast
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Radio: 92.9 The Game
Injuries: Hawks—DeAndre’ Bembry (groin) and Tyler Cavanaugh (ankle) are out.
Grizzlies—Mike Conley (heel), Deyonta Davis (knees), Tyreke Evans (not with team) and Chandler Parsons (knee) are out; Wayne Selden Jr. (knee) is questionable.
What to watch for: The Hawks (16-37) won at the Knicks on Sunday for their sixth victory in the past 13 games. They still have the worst winning percentage in the NBA but have back-to-back games against opponents near the bottom of the league standings: the Grizzlies (18-34) and Magic (16-36).
The Grizzlies will be without starting guard Tyreke Evans, who is being held out as the team seeks to trade him before Thursday’s deadline. Grizzlies center Marc Gasol, a three-time All-Star, is the focus for the Hawks.
“He’s a handful,” Hawks center John Collins said. “He can do it all: shoot 3's, very good passer, skilled big. We’ve got to try to limit his effect on the game because once he gets going, it kind of gets everyone else going.”
Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said he expects power forward Ersan Ilyasova to return to the starting lineup after he missed the Knicks game because of illness.
- Hawks draft prospect watch: Wendell Carter Jr., Duke
- Hawks draft prospect watch: Marvin Bagley III, Duke
- Ten observations from Hawks victory at Knicks
- Ten observations from Hawks loss at Celtics
- Hawks: The case for keeping Kent Bazemore
- Which Hawks player has the most trade value?
- After 'begging and waiting' for chance, Hawks rookie Dorsey cracks rotation
- Watch: Bazemore does it all to lift Hawks past Timberwolves
- Ten observations from Hawks victory over Timberwolves
- Mock draft roundup: Will Hawks take Doncic, Ayton or Bagley?
- Draft lottery watch: Can Hawks hold off Kings for top spot?
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Wizards
- Hawks: Taurean Prince still searching for consistency in Year 2
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Raptors
- Bazemore on trade rumors: 'If up to me, I want to bring a championship here'
- Ten observations from Hawks victory over Jazz
- Ten observations from Hawks loss to Bulls
- With Hawks, Dewayne Dedmon shows he can be more than NBA backup