FLOWERY BRANCH -- The Falcons (1-0) are set to play the Cleveland Browns (0-1) in their second exhibition game at 8 p.m. on Thursday at First Energy Stadium.
Here are five things to know about the Atlanta Falcons on Monday.
1. Practice schedule. The Falcons are set to practice from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. The practice is open to the public.
2. Injury report. Falcons safety Keanu Neal, who was out with a trunk/torso injury, returned to practice on Sunday. Falcons coach Dan Quinn gave a full injury report after practice. “(Kemal Ishmael) has a shoulder strain and he’ll likely be down this week along with (running back Terron) Ward,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said after practice on Sunday. “He’s making progress. It was good to have back out there for today, (tight end Levine) Toilolo and Neal. We are hopeful that both of those will move forward this week. We held out Matt Bryant today. He had some tightness. That’s day-to-day. (Tight end) D.J. Tialavea, we had him back in a rehab run so we are hopeful to have him back for the game.” Neal, the 17th player taken in the NFL draft, did not play in the exhibition opener against Washington on Thursday. He’s slated to make his debut at Cleveland at 8 p.m. Thursday night.
3. Falcons sign Ryan White. Former Auburn cornerback Ryan White was signed on Sunday. White, 5-foot-10 and 197 pounds, was added to replace David Mims II, who was waived injured on Saturday. The Falcons roster is now back up to the 90-player limit. White, who played both cornerback and safety for the Tigers, was originally signed by the Green Bay Packers after the 2014 draft.
4. Military Appreciation Day. Steve Cannon, chief executive officer of the Falcons' parent company the AMB Group, said the team and the Army will partner on several programs and initiatives.
5. Haden out for Falcons. Browns cornerback Joe Haden will not play in the exhibition game. Browns coach Hue Jackson, who was Bobby Petrino's offensive coordinator with the Falcons in 2007, declared him out Sunday.
ATLANTA FALCONS DEPTH CHART
WR 11 Julio Jones, 16 Justin Hardy, 14 Eric Weems, 87 Devin Fuller, 18 Jordan Leslie,
6 Corey Washington
LT 70 Jake Matthews, 76 Tom Compton, 66 Laurence Gibson
LG 67 Andy Levitre, 71 Wes Schweitzer, 64 Collin Rahrig
C 51 Alex Mack, 63 Ben Garland, 69 Jake Reed
RG 65 Chris Chester, 68 Mike Person, 74o Michael Huey
RT 73 Ryan Schraeder, 72 Bryce Harris, 79 Shahbaz Ahmed
TE 83 Jacob Tamme, 81 Austin Hooper, 80 Levine Toilolo, 86 D.J. Tialavea, 82 Joshua Perkins,
49 Arthur Lynch
WR 12 Mohamed Sanu, 19 Aldrick Robinson, 15 Nick Williams, 85 J.D. McKissic, 7 David Glidden
QB 2 Matt Ryan, 8 Matt Schaub, 13 Sean Renfree, 4 Matt Sims
RB 24 Devonta Freeman, 26 Tevin Coleman, 28 Terron Ward, 35 Gus Johnson, 20 Brandon Wilds, 30 Cyrus Gray
FB 42 Patrick DiMarco, 39 Will Ratelle
DE 99 Adrian Clayborn, 50 Brooks Reed, 93 Dwight Freeney, 96 Nordly Capi
DT 94 Tyson Jackson, 95 Jonathan Babineaux, 98 Cory Johnson, 75 Brandon Williams
DT 97 Grady Jarrett, 91 Courtney Upshaw, 92 Joey Mbu, 74 Chris Mayes
DE 90 Derrick Shelby, 77 Ra’Shede Hageman, 54 Malliciah Goodman, 49 Efe Obada
LB 44 Vic Beasley Jr., 41 Philip Wheeler, 52 Tyler Starr, 48 Ivan McLennan
LB 55 Paul Worrilow, 45 Deion Jones, 53 LaRoy Reynolds, 46 Dominique Tovell
LB 56 Sean Weatherspoon, 59 De’Vondre Campbell
CB 23 Robert Alford, 32 Jalen Collins, 29 C.J. Goodwin, 39 Jordan Sefon, Ryan White
CB 21 Desmond Trufant, 25 Akeem King, 34 Brian Poole, 43 DeMarcus Van Dyke,
33 Devonte Johnson
S 37 Ricardo Allen, 27 Robenson Therezie, 20 Sharrod Neasman
S 22 Keanu Neal, 36 Kemal Ishmael, 40 Damian Parms
K 3 Matt Bryant, 1 Nick Rose
KO 5 Matt Bosher
P 5 Matt Bosher
KR 26 Tevin Coleman, 14 Eric Weems, 87 Devin Fuller, 85 J.D. McKissic
PR 14 Eric Weems, 87 Devin Fuller, 85 J.D. McKissic
LS 47 Josh Harris
H 5 Matt Bosher
TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE
15 – Monday, public practice, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
16 – Tuesday, public practice: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
ICYMI -- TRAINING CAMP STORIES
90-MAN ROSTER ANALYSIS -- POSITION BY POSITION