Here are five things to know about the Falcons on Monday:
1. Locals Day is Wednesday. The Falcons will host players from the area eligible for the NFL draft including Georgia offensive lineman Tyler Catalina.
Alabama defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson, Troy offensive tackle Antonio Garcia, Kentucky running back Stanley "Boom" Williams, Clemson quarterback Nick Schuessler, Appalachian State tight end Barrett Burns, Georgia State defensive end Shawanye Lawrence, Stetson safety Donald Payne, Ball State safety Aaron Taylor and Georgia wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie have also been invited to the Falcons locals day. South Alabama tight end Gerald Everett was also invited but had conflict with his Pro Day.
2. Gonzalez leaves CBS. Former Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez is leaving CBS after three years. He's looking for another broadcasting job on the West Coast.
3. Chester's retirement. Here's a look at the current depth chart after right guard Chris Chester announced his retirement.
4. Countdown to the draft. The Falcons are finishing off their draft preparations. Their draft needs include landing a pass rusher and an offensive guard. The draft is set for April 27-29 in Philadelphia.
5. Project Pass Rush. The Falcons pass rush improved last season with the emergence of Vic Beasley, but there's more work to be done.