This week’s best travel bargains around the globe:
- Costa Rican Vacations is offering a seven-night package to Costa Rica with two free nights. The Romantic Getaway starts at $3,258 per couple (original price was $4,416) and includes airport and hotel transfers; three nights at Arenal Kioro Suites and Spa, with daily buffet breakfast and access to Titokú Hot Springs; four nights at Villa Buena Onda, including all meals; a hidden beaches tour and barbecue; and taxes. Travel by Dec. 18. Info: www.vacationscostarica.com.
- To celebrate its 30th anniversary and $40 million renovation, Le Guanahani resort on St. Barth’s has a package with 25 percent off ocean rooms. The 30th Anniversary Package includes three nights’ accommodations; a welcome drink and gift; a daily buffet breakfast; a daily lunch or dinner at one of the on-site restaurants; $112 in resort credit; round-trip transfers; and taxes. Summer rates are from $2,200 per couple through Aug. 26; fall rates are $2,539 from Oct. 19 to Dec. 1. Info: leguanahani.com.
- Playa Hotels and Resorts is offering several promotions on its properties in Mexico and Jamaica. With the Summer Splash deal, for example, save up to 55 percent on two all-inclusive Mexican resorts, Gran Caribe Resort in Cancun and Gran Porto Resort in Playa del Carmen. In addition, children age 12 and younger stay for free. A family of four sharing a junior suite at Gran Caribe in late August pays from $267 a night, a savings of $530. Rate includes meals, beverages and taxes. Book by July 5; stay Aug. 15-Dec. 21. Info: www.playaresorts.com.
- Avalon Waterways is offering savings of $3,000 per couple plus free round-trip air on select 2016 river cruises in Europe. The deal applies to more than 50 cruises sailing July through November. For example, the 12-night Blue Danube Discovery cruise from Budapest to Prague departing Oct. 22 now starts at $2,585 per person double, including air from Dulles International Airport and taxes. Cruise typically costs $4,085; airfare goes for $880. Book by July 26. Info: www.avalonwaterways.com/Special-Offers/select-departures/suite-savings.
- Take a South American cruise with Oceania and receive the perks-filled Olife Ultimate inclusive package. The deal applies to 17 itineraries and includes free airfare, unlimited Internet per stateroom, shore excursions (the number of excursions is based on trip length), a house beverage package and shipboard credit per guest. For example, the 21-day Alluring Andes & Majestic Fjords cruise from Lima to Buenos Aires starts at $6,299 per person double (down from $17,598) and includes round-trip air from Washington, WiFi, beverage package, five excursions, a $500 credit and taxes. Depart Oct. 17. Book deal by Sept. 30. Info: www.oceaniacruises.com.
- Aer Lingus is offering sale fares from Washington Dulles International Airport to Dublin, Amsterdam, London and Manchester, England. Round-trip fares range from $699 to Dublin to $799 to Amsterdam; other airlines are matching. Travel Sept. 1-Oct. 31 for all destinations except Dublin, which is available Sept. 8-Oct. 31. Book by June 28 at www.aerlingus.com.
- SmarTours is offering savings of $400 per person on its 13-night Great Cities of Eastern Europe trip. The escorted trip starts at $2,899 per person double for the Oct. 1 departure; pay by check and receive an additional $100 off. The package includes flight from New York to Warsaw, Poland, with return from Helsinki; 13 nights’ lodging in Warsaw, Budapest, Prague, Helsinki, Vienna and Krakow, Poland; 17 meals; sightseeing tours; land transportation; flight from Prague to Helsinki; airport transfers; and taxes. Book by July 21. Info: www.smartours.com.
Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.