Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the cast of DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss UGA coach Kirby Smart’s quest to keep the Bulldogs on top of the SEC. On episode No. 638 (Feb. 6, 2018) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about what ESPN said about Georgia’s performance on National Signing Day.
Georgia football podcast: ESPN says UGA put its ‘foot on the throat of everyone’ on NSD
Beginning of the show: Georgia coach Kirby Smart joined ESPN analysts on the SEC Network Wednesday to recap National Signing Day and the phrasing of one question perfectly sums up the way UGA put together the country’s No. 1 class. I’ll share the audio on today’s show.
10-minute mark: Florida coach Dan Mullen took a jab at UGA during an event with boosters and fans Wednesday. I’ll tell what Mullen said and explain why that could add a little more fuel to the Bulldogs’ rivalry with the Gators.
15-minute mark: DawgNation’s Seth Emerson joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…
- How UGA was able to sign 26 in its 2018 class
- The outlook for freshman cornerback Tyson Campbell
- The differences between Smart and former UGA coach Mark Richt on the recruiting trail
- The addition of Scott Fountain (returning to UGA after serving in analyst role in 2017) and former Vanderbilt wide receivers coach Cortez Hankton to Smart’s staff
- An update on Deangelo Gibbs
- And an assessment of fan reaction to the UGA ticket price increase
30-minute mark: I take a look at the Signing Day performances of some of UGA’s SEC rivals.
End of show: I update the Gator Hater Countdown.
For Wednesday’s (Feb. 7) show, click here.
For the video version of Thursday’s show, click here.
You can find older episodes of the show by clicking here.
DawgNation Daily is available for download in the iTunes store by clicking here.
The post Georgia football podcast: ESPN says UGA put its ‘foot on the throat of everyone’ on NSD appeared first on DawgNation.