Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 112-86 loss to the Wizards Friday night:
* John Wall had a game-high 19 points in just 30 minutes for the Wizards. He also had nine assists and six rebounds.
* Otto Porter Jr. finished the game with 18 points, including 4 of 6 shooting from 3-point range.
* Kent Bazemore led the Hawks with 15 points in 20 minutes.
The Wizards had as many 3-pointers (13 of 31 attempts) as free throws makes (13 of 19 attempts).
* Paul Millsap was held to just four points and four rebounds and was a minus-26.
* The Wizards scored 37 first-quarter points.
* Dennis Schroder had one more assists (5) than turnovers (4)
* Bazemore was called for a Flagrant Foul I in the first quarter for a forearm to the head of Markieff Morris.
* Mike Muscala returned to the active roster after missing the past six games with a left ankle sprain. Gary Neal was inactive. Muscala had to leave the game in the third quarter with a cut on the chin that required three stitches.
“Nothing to sum up. We got our butts kick. Plain and simple.” – Tim Hardaway Jr.
The Hawks host the Knicks at 3 p.m. on Sunday.