Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 105-100 loss to the Warriors Monday:
* Kevin Durant led the Warriors with a double-double of 25 points and 14 rebounds. He scored eight fourth-quarter points.
* Dennis Schroder led the Hawks with 24 points on 10 of 20 shooting with six assists.
* Dwight Howard had his 12th double-double for the Hawks with 14 points and 16 rebounds.
The Warriors had 10 blocked shots between six different players. Draymond Green had four blocks, including two in the final 45 seconds.
* The Hawks held a 51-41 rebounding advantage, including 14-7 on the offensive glass.
* The Warriors’ 12-game winning streak is the third-longest in franchise history.
* The Hawks totaled 11 steals with all but one player who recorded playing time getting at least one.
* The Warriors held a 20-9 lead in fast-break points.
* For a brief time, Dennis Schroder and Malcolm Delaney played at the same time for the first time.
“It’s a loss.” – Paul Millsap on any positives to take from game
The Hawks conclude their five-game road trip at the Suns on Wednesday.