Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 113-97 loss to the Trail Blazers Saturday:
* Damian Lillard scored a game-high 27 points with five assists, five rebounds and two steals to lead the Trail Blazers.
* Allen Crabbe finished with 16 points off the bench, including four 3-pointers.
* Ersan Ilyasova started for the injured Paul Millsap and led the Hawks with 23 points.
The Trail Blazers outscored the Hawks 40-18 in the first quarter as they shot 76.2 percent from the field and led by as many as 23 points. The Hawks shot 16 percent in the opening period.
* Dwight Howard finished with 10 rebounds, his 11th straight game with double-digit rebounds.
* Howard has 808 rebounds this season and became the first Hawks player with at least 800 rebounds since Dikembe Mutombo (1,157) in 1999-00.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. has a 3-pointer in 21 straight games.
* Taurean Prince had three blocks. The rookie has nine blocks in the past four games.
* Kent Bazemore left in the fourth quarter with a right knee contusion. “Keep our fingers crossed,” Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. “I think he’ll be OK. He’s been looked out. We’ll see how he responds to treatment today, treatment tomorrow. I think we are hopeful that he’ll be okay going forward.”
* The Hawks were outrebounded 54-35.
“It’s not about them. It’s about us. Terrible. Terrible game.” – Dwight Howard
The Hawks start a three-game road trip at the Hornets on Monday.