Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 97-96 last-second loss to the Pacers Sunday:
* Glenn Robinson III hit the game-winning 3-pointer from the corner in front of the Hawks bench.
* Paul George scored a game-high 34 points despite going scoreless on three shot attempts in the fourth quarter.
* Paul Millsap led the Hawks with 23 points and 10 rebounds.
The Hawks were 19 of 31 (.613) from the 3-point line.
* The Hawks had 15 turnovers that led to 21 Pacer points. Paul Millsap and Dwight Howard had four each.
* Tim Hardaway had a team-high 24 points. He has scored in double-figures 17 straight games. He has a total of 60 points in the past two games.
* It was a tough day for Kent Bazemore who had two points on 1 of 7 shooting (0 of 4 from 3-point range) and was a minus-17.
* Newly acquired Jose Calderon dressed but did not play.
* Former Hawk Jeff Teague had 16 points and six assists in his return.
“At the end of the day, there was a lot of fight that we let pass us by in the second and third quarters.” – Darvin Ham who filled in as head coach with Mike Budenholzer serving a one-game suspension.
The Hawks play the fourth of a six-game homestand on Monday against the Warriors.