Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 91-82 loss to the Nets Sunday:
* Brook Lopez scored a game-high 29 points, with 18 in the first quarter, for the Nets. He had five rebounds, assists, blocked shots and turnovers.
* Paul Millsap returned to score 14 points but on 4 of 14 shootings for the Hawks.
* Dennis Schroder had 16 points and eight assists for the Hawks.
The Hawks were 15 of 23 (.652) from the free-throw line. The Nets were 17 of 20 (.850).
* The Hawks had 20 turnovers, including five each from Dennis Schroder, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Dwight Howard.
* Hardaway briefly left in the third quarter with a right knee contusion. His return was announced as questionable but he did come back in the same quarter.
* The Hawks shot 7 of 24 from 3-point range.
* Howard has double-digit rebounds in 19 straight games, double-double in 10 straight games.
* The Nets held the Hawks to an opponent season-low 82 points.
“At the end of the day, we’ve got to get some wins. We know that.” – Paul Millsap
The Hawks host the Celtics on Thursday.