Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 109-94 loss to the Lakers:
* Lou Williams finished with 21 points, including 13 in the fourth quarter.
* Larry Nance Jr. had a double-double with 12 points and a season-high 10 rebounds, including four on the offensive end.
* Kent Bazemore broke out of a scoring slump with a 21 points, including five 3-pointers.
The Hawks scored 16 second-quarter points on 7 of 20 shooting.
* The Hawks finished with 25 assists but 11 of those game in the first quarter.
* The first-quarter assist total matched the game total from the loss to the Jazz Friday.
* Bazemore had missed his previous 13 3-point attempts before his first-quarter make.
* The Lakers outrebounded the Hawks 53-38.
* Tarik Black led the Lakers with a plus-27 rating in 28 minutes off the bench.
“Very much so. We’ve got to keep fighting. We’ve got to try to figure it out. It’s early, but it’s definitely frustrating.” – Paul Millsap on frustration of Hawks’ current slide
The Hawks continue the five-game road trip at the Warriors Monday.