Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 108-107 loss to the Kings Friday night:
* Darren Collison scored on a left-handed layup high off the glass, the final of his 22 points, for the game-winner with 3.5 seconds remaining.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. had a game-high 28 points for the Hawks.
* Paul Millsap scored 25 points in the loss.
Dwight Howard had zero points, one rebound and four fouls in the second half.
* Kent Bazemore had three blocks, including a chase-down of Collison late in the game.
* The Kings had a 34-22 edge in points in the paint and a 16-3 edge in second-chance points.
* The Kings set a franchise record with 18 3-pointers. They hit 10 in the second half.
* Howard had 10 first-half rebounds. The Kings had 16 as a team in the opening two quarters.
* Hardaway has scored in double-figures a career-best nine straight games.
* Thabo Sefolosha missed his seventh straight game with a left groin injury.
“I think I got fouled by all three” – Hardaway on final play
The Hawks continue their west coast road trip at the Trail Blazers on Monday.