Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 95-91 victory over the Suns Tuesday:
* Dennis Schroder scored a game-high 27 points with nine assists and six rebounds to lead the Hawks. The point guard did have eight turnovers.
* Ersan Ilyasova had his first double-double as a Hawks player with 18 points and 12 rebounds.
* Taurean Prince had 15 points, six rebounds, two blocks, one assist and one steal.
The Hawks went on a 17-1 run in the fourth quarter to turn a seven-point deficit into a nine-point lead.
* Dwight Howard tied a season high with four blocks.
* Dennis Schroder has scored 20 or more points 30 times this season.
* The Suns scored 12 first-quarter points, a season low for a first quarter by a Hawks opponent this season.
* The Suns outscored the Hawks 22-8 in second-chance points.
* Five Hawks had a steal.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. was 1 of 9 from the field, missing all four 3-point attempts, to snap his streak of consecutive game with a long-range shot at 25.
“We needed the win tonight. No doubt about it. We needed to win.” – Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer
The Hawks play the second of back-to-back games at the 76ers Wednesday.