Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 123-116 win over the Celtics Thursday:
* Paul Millsap still came off the bench but led the Hawks with 26 points, 12 rebounds, four assists and two steals.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. is still in the starting lineup and had 23 points, five rebounds and five assists.
* Taurean Prince had career highs with 20 points and 41 minutes.
There were a total of 59 personal fouls called in the game. Each team shot 34 free throws.
* The Hawks scored 71 first-half points.
* Dwight Howard had his streak of consecutive double-digit rebounds snapped at 19 games and his streak of double-doubles snapped at 10 games.
* The Hawks outrebounded the Celtic 52-38.
* Kent Bazemore tied a season high with four steals.
* Al Horford finished with just four points on 1 of 8 shooting for the Celtics.
“The first half was probably as good a first half as we’ve had.” – Mike Budenholzer
The Hawks play the second of back-to-back games at the Cavaliers Friday. Millsap will not play.