Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 110-105 victory over the Nets Wednesday:
* Dennis Schroder scored a game-high 31 points on 10 of 21 shooting. He was 10 of 10 from the free-throw line including four in the final 16 seconds.
* Paul Millsap scored 24 points with four rebounds, three assists and two blocks.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. had 16 points, the 19th consecutive game in double-digits.
The Hawks held a 62-40 advantage in points in the paint. It was a season-high for the Hawks.
* Dwight Howard had 14 rebounds for a career total of 11,913 as he surpassed former Hawk Kevin Willis for 23rd in NBA/ABA history.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. has made a3-pointer in 16 straight games.
* Dennis Schroder recorded his fourth 30-point game of the season. It’s the most 30-point games for a Hawks player since Josh Smith had four in 2012-13.
* Paul Millsap has scored 20-or-more points a team-high 27 times this season.
* The Hawks surrendered 11 3-pointers. They have now allowed 95 long-range makes in the past six games.
“We are brothers. We go to war every night. I’m there for him always. He knows that.” – Paul Millsap on Dennis Schroder
The Hawks end a six-game homestand against the Raptors on Friday night.