Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 109-104 overtime victory over the Trail Blazers Monday:
* Tim Hardaway Jr. had a team-high 25 points, including 20 in the second half.
* Paul Millsap finished with 21 points, nine rebounds, five assists and four blocks. His game-tying basket at the buzzer forced overtime.
* Taurean Prince played a season-high 25 minutes, including three minutes in overtime, and had five points and five rebounds
The Hawks were 37 of 48 from the free-throw line, a season-high in makes and attempts. They were 8 of 8 from the line in overtime.
* The Hawks bench finished with just 14 points and were a combined minus-34.
* The Trail Blazers held a 66-52 rebound advantage, including 22-7 on the offensive glass.
* The Trail Blazers attempted 42 3-pointers.
* Dennis Schroder has scored 20 or more points in a career-best four straight games.
* Hardaway has a career-best 10 straight games in double-figure scoring.
* Dwight Howard attempted his first 3-pointer of the season as the center put up a shot from the corner with eight seconds left in the first half.
* Thabo Sefolosha missed his eighth straight game with a left groin injury.
“Taurean Prince is the man of the night.” – Kent Bazemore
The Hawks conclude a three-game west coast trip at the Clippers on Wednesday and head into the All-Star break.