Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 107-90 victory over the Grizzlies Saturday night:
* Taurean Prince led the Hawks with 17 points, his career-high by six points.
* Paul Millsap had 16 points, 11 rebounds, six assists, one steal and one block.
* Jose Calderon finished with 14 points, including two 3-pointers.
The Grizzlies were 5 of 29 from 3-point range as Mike Conley and Troy Daniels were each 1 of 7. The Hawks were 15 of 30 from long range.
* The Hawks ended the first quarter on 14-1 run and led 33-15 in a game they never trailed.
* Ersan Ilyasova drew his NBA-leading 32nd charge.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. extended his streak to 18 straight games with a 3-pointer.
* Taurean Prince’s previous career-high was 11 points. He had 12 points midway through the second quarter.
* The Grizzlies made just one of their first 11 shots.
* Official James Williams apologized to Dwight Howard, who did not play for rest. It was Williams who assessed a second technical foul on Howard for hanging on the rim but incorrectly ejected him from a game against the Celtics last month.
“This is what I practice for. This is what I train for. I work my butt off all the time to be able to have opportunities like this to do whatever is asked of me. It’s a dream come true every day I live it.” – Taurean Prince
The Hawks play at the Spurs on Monday.