Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 103-76 victory over the Hornets Tuesday:
* Dwight Howard led the Hawks with 19 points and 12 rebounds.
* Paul Millsap finished with 10 points and seven rebounds.
* Mike Muscala had eight points, on 4 of 4 shooting, and was a team-high plus-26.
All 13 available Hawks played, scored at least three points and had at least one rebound.
* The Hawks had 30 assists, the third straight game with at least that many.
* The Hawks held the Hornets to a season-low .330 field goal percentage. They were 3 of 23 from 3-point range.
* The Hawks bench is averaging 49.3 points over the past three games.
* Dwight Howard has 296 offensive rebounds and passed Dan Roundfield for 10th Hawks’ all-time single-season list.
* Thabo Sefolosha was active after missing eight games with a right groin strain. He came off the bench and played 16 minutes with four points, two rebounds and an assist.
“I think it’s obvious. The ball movement is a lot better.” – Paul Millsap on Hawks’ four-game win streak
The Hawks end the regular season at the Pacers Wednesday.