Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 102-93 victory over the Bulls:
* Dennis Schroder had a game-high 25 points, including 10 in the first quarter. His basket with under a minute left preserved the victory.
* Paul Millsap had 14 points, nine rebounds, two assists and two blocks.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. had nine points but it was his steal and banked 3-point buzzer-beater to end the first quarter that gave the Hawks a 35-13 lead.
The Bulls outscored the Hawks 37-8 from a minute remaining in the third quarter to a minute remaining in the fourth quarter.
* Kris Humphries had nine rebounds.
* The Bulls had 25 turnovers leading to 28 Hawks’ points.
* Paul Millsap was a plus-29.
* The Bulls only leads were 2-0 and 4-2.
* Robin Lopez led the Bulls’ starters with just four rebounds.
“I don’t even know what you are talking about. I have amnesia.” – Paul Millsap on bouncing back after loss to Pistons Wednesday
The Hawks host the 76ers Saturday in the second of a home back-to-back games.