Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 115-105 loss to the Clippers Monday night:
* Austin Rivers scored a game-high 27 points for the Clippers playing 41 minutes.
* Jamal Crawford came off the bench and scored 19 points for the Clippers.
* Kent Bazemore led the Hawks with 25 points, including three 3-pointers.
The Clippers shot 58 percent (14 of 24) from 3-point range.
* The Hawks shot 28 percent in the second quarter.
* In scoring 19 points, Crawford was just 1 of 2 from 3-point range.
* The Hawks’ 13 bench points were a season low.
* Malcolm Delaney extended his streak to eight straight games with a 3-pointer.
* Bazemore played 19:45 of the 24 second-half minutes.
“That’s how we were supposed to play coming out of the game – with that type of urgency. And we didn’t. And we paid for it.” – Paul Millsap on loss
The Hawks play at the Bulls on Wednesday.