Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 135-130 loss to the Cavaliers Friday:
* Kyrie Irving had a game-high 43 point with nine rebounds.
* LeBron James had 38 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. had a career-high 36 points, including five 3-pointers.
The Cavaliers set an NBA regular-season record with 25 3-pointers. You’ll remember they set the NBA record for playoffs or regular season with 25 3-pointers in a Game 2 playoff series win in May last year.
* Dwight Howard picked up with 11th technical foul.
* Erasan Ilyasova is 10 of 11 from the field in the past two games.
* The Hawks 42 fourth-quarter points were the most for any quarter this season.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. is the first Hawks player to score at least 36 points off the bench since Jamal Crawford in 2011.
* The Hawks outscored the Cavaliers 56-28 in points in the paint.
* Mike Dunleavy missed his fourth straight game with right ankle soreness. He will be out indefinitely the Hawks announced during the game.
“It doesn’t matter. At the end of the game we got an L in the column.” – Tim Hardaway Jr. on his career-high 36-point game.
The Hawks play the third of a six-game homestand on Sunday against the Pacers in a 1 p.m. start.