Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 106-104 loss to the Bulls Saturday:
* Jimmy Butler scored a game-high 31 points, including the Bulls’ final nine points.
* Dennis Schroder scored a team-high 29 points for the Hawks. He also had seven rebounds and six assists.
* Tim Hardaway Jr. had 20 points and a good look at a potential game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer.
Jimmy Butler scored 25 of his 33 points in the second half.
* Dwight Howard recorded his ninth straight double-double and has 10 or more rebounds in 18 straight games.
* The Hawks led the Bulls 46-32 in points in the paint and 14-4 in second-chance points.
* Mike Muscala had nine points on 3 of 3 shooting from 3-point range and was a team-best plus-14.
* The win snapped the Bulls’ seven-game losing streak to the Hawks.
* Malcolm Delaney experienced back spasms before the game and did not play.
“The playoffs are about to start. We have to blame us.” – Dennis Schroder on Hawks’ late-game failure
The Hawks end a three-game road trip at the Nets Sunday.