The Hawks were assigned 12 players to interview at the recently completed NBA Scouting Combine.
There were 67 draft-eligible players at the combine in Chicago, where many took part in drills and scrimmages. NBA teams are randomly assigned players for individual interviews.
The Hawks interviewed:
* Jarrett Allen, Texas, Center
* Jawun Evans, Oklahoma State, Point guard
* John Collins, Wake Forest, Power forward
* T.J. Leaf, UCLA, Power forward
* Frank Jackson, Duke, Point guard
* Monte Morris, Iowa State, Point guard
* Harry Giles, Duke, Center
* Dillon Brooks, Oregon, Small forward
* Donovan Mitchell, Louisville, Shooting guard
* Dwayne Bacon, Florida State, Small forward
* Caleb Swanigan, Purdue, Power forward
* Justin Patton, Creighton, Center
The Hawks have spoken to more than 30 potential draftees between Chicago, Portsmouth Invitational Tournament and selected agent workouts. They expect to speak to about 80 ahead of the NBA Draft on June 22.
The Hawks have held one pre-draft workout in Atlanta, with UCLA’s Aaron Holiday, Utah’s Kyle Kuzma, St. Bonaventure’s Jaylen Adams and Seton Hall’s Angel Delgado. They are expected to resume and ramp up workouts this month.