Total Digital Access FAQs
e-Edition for Laptops and PCs
What is the e-Edition
Our online edition of the daily paper, accessible on any laptop/PC or desktop with an Internet connection. Read the entire paper, including news stories and ads, comics and obits in the same page-by-page format as our print edition.
What time does the online edition become available each day?
Online edition of the daily paper is available at approximately 6 a.m. each day.
What are the features of the E-edition?
- Organized in the same page-by-page format you’re familiar with in print.
- News stories updated throughout the day.
- Searchable 30-day archive.
- Easy to share stories via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Does it include the comics?
Does it include obituaries?
Does it include the advertising inserts?
No. It only includes the ads that are printed within the newspaper pages.
Do I need to be connected to the Internet to use?
Can I search for articles?
Yes, you can search the past 30 days.
Can I change the font size?
Yes. The app has simple to use, reader-friendly formats and adjustable font size.
Can I share on social media?
Yes, you can share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Does it update throughout the day?
Yes, news stories are updated throughout the day.
How do I get access to the e-Edition if I have a subscription which includes digital products?
If you’re a current subscriber, go to ajcdelivers.com/AddDigital. Use the same login credentials that you use to manage your subscription.
How do I get access to the e-Edition if I’m not already a subscriber?
If you’re signing up for a subscription…Go to www.ajcdelivers.com/Subscribe.
How do I get a login?
Create your login at www.ajcdelivers.com/Access.
Can I get the e-Edition if I don’t have a subscription?
No. Only subscribers whose service includes digital subscriptions can access the e-Edition. Please visit www.ajcdelivers.com/Subscribe to subscribe.
I logged in, but the screen has frozen and won’t let me see the e-Edition. What do I do?
Clear your browser’s cookies and cache as follows:
- Click Tools -> Options.
- Click Privacy at the top of the window.
- Click link remove individual cookies. (If no link, click the Show Cookies… button).
- Click Remove All Cookies button.
- Click Advanced at the top of the window.
- Click the Network tab.
- In the “Offline Web Content and User Data” (or “Offline Storage”) section of the screen, click the Clear Now button.
- Click Close.
- Click OK.
In Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools -> Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under "Browsing History" click Delete.
- Select the following checkboxes:
- Temporary Internet files
- Click Delete
- Click OK
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen it before attempting to log into the e-Edition again.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Try these FAQ pages:
Manage Your Subscription
If you’re looking to make a payment online, schedule a vacation stop, update your address, report a paper delivery issue, and much more then click on Manage Your Subscriptions. If you already subscribe to the paper but have never registered for the online access then click here to get registered: Manage your subscriptions
Need to speak to a live person to help you resolve your issue?
Call customer support:404-522-4141
- Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday and holidays, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Sunday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
iPad®, iPhone® and iTunes® Store are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Amazon Kindle Fire™ is a trademark of Amazon.com or its Affiliates. NOOK® is a registered trademark of Barnes & Noble, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.