Unrestricted free agent center Andrew Bynum will reportedly visit the Hawks this week.
The story you're reading is premium content from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Subscribers get total access to all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive premium content. You can now also buy a 24-hour digital pass or 7-day digital pass.
AJC Print subscriber - I've already registered my account.Sign In
AJC Print subscriber - I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyAJC.com now - 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24-hours
Read MyAJC.com all week - 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7-days
Subscribe to AJC for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
The Hawks will have $8,695,000 remaining in salary cap space with 13 filled roster spots on Wednesday. Contracts for free agents Paul Millsap, Kyle Korver and DeMarre Carroll can be signed and added to the cap figure. The cap figure reflects Hawks free agents who signed with another team and will come off the books.
1. Al Horford $12,000,000
2. Paul Millsap $9,500,000
3. Jeff Teague $6,000,000 (cap hold figure)
4. Kyle Korver $5,400,000
5. Lou Williams $5,225,000
6. DeMarre Carroll $2,500,000
7. DeShawn Stevenson $2,240,000 (non-guaranteed)
8. John Jenkins $1,258,800
9. Jared Cunningham $1,240,000
10. Shelvin Mack $884,293 (non-guaranteed)
11. Mike Scott $788,877 (non-guaranteed)
12. Lucas Nogueira $1,419,200*
13. Dennis Schroeder $1,348,200*
Salary cap: $58,500,000
Net difference: $8,695,630
* Rookie salary scale for draft position. Figure could fluctuate, depending on amount of contract or be taken off books should one or both continue to play internationally.