GAYGUY, looks like you’re good to go.
The story you’re reading is premium content from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Subscribers get total access to all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive premium content. You can now also buy a 24-hour digital pass or 7-day digital pass.
Read MyAJC.com now — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24-hours
Read MyAJC.com all week — 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7-days
Subscribe to AJC for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
AJC Print subscriber — I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
AJC Print subscriber — I’ve already registered my account.Sign In
Among the letter/number combinations prohibited by the state’s news rule on “special prestige license plates” are:
- References to “sex, sexual acts or body parts … excrement or … bodily fluids”;
- Slurs on “a religious belief or being, race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation”;
- Items subject to trademark or copyright;
- References to “a crime or criminal activity under state or federal law;
- Terms that “might reasonably result in an immediate breach of the peace”;
- The word “hate” and all its variants, such as “h8” or “haytr”;
- References to “weapons, drugs or alcohol.”