Presidential options appear as set as they can be this election cycle, but closer to home, there's plenty to talk about in Cobb County, including park lands.
Between local and national antics, expect folks at the voting booths. So how do you avoid those lines?
When does early voting in Cobb start?
Early voting in Cobb runs from Oct. 17 to Nov. 4.
During that time, voters can cast their ballots at the main Cobb elections office, 736 Whitlock Ave., or the Cobb County Civic Center, 548 S. Marietta Parkway.
What time do the polls open and close?
You can vote Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., and Saturdays (Oct. 22 and 29) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where can I early vote in Cobb County?
And from Oct. 31 to Nov. 4, you can vote at one of nine locations from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.:
Austell: South Cobb Recreation Center, 875 Six Flags Drive
Kennesaw: NorthStar Church, 3413 Blue Springs Road NW
Mableton: South Cobb Community Center, 620 Lions Club Drive
- East Cobb Government Service Center, 4400 Lower Roswell Road
- Noonday Baptist Church Sanctuary, 4120 Canton Road
- East Cobb Senior Center, 3332 Sandy Plains Road
- Boots Ward Recreation Center (Lost Mountain Park), 4845 Dallas Highway
- Ron Anderson Recreation Center (Wild Horse Park), 3820 Macedonia Road
Smyrna: Windy Hill Community Center, 1885 Roswell St. SE
Not sure if you're registered to vote? Click here and enter your information to find out.