In a race that’s shaping up to be more of a coronation than re-election, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed has shown no sign that he views his second term as a done deal.
The story you're reading is premium content from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Subscribers get total access to all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive premium content. You can now also buy a 24-hour digital pass or 7-day digital pass.
AJC Print subscriber - I've already registered my account.Sign In
AJC Print subscriber - I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyAJC.com now - 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24-hours
Read MyAJC.com all week - 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7-days
Subscribe to AJC for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
Staff writers Chris Joyner and Greg Bluestein contributed to this article.
Here’s a sample of donors who have given $2,500 to Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed’s re-election campaign in recent years:
- Falcons owner Arthur Blank
- Home Depot Inc. PAC and the Home Depot USA
- Film tycoon Tyler Perry
- Tom Cousins, chair emeritus of Cousins Properties
- Muhtar Kent, CEO of Coca-Cola Co.
- McKenna, Long & Aldridge LLP
- Chance for Senate — re-election campaign for state Sen. Ronnie Chance, R-Tyrone
Source: Georgia’s State Ethics Commission