Clayton State University recently marked its commitment to becoming a national model for community engagement and student enrichment in higher education with the launch of Strategic Plan 2022.
The five-year plan builds on university milestones over the past few years to advance its mission of providing students an experience-based learning environment supplemented with active community service learning opportunities to ensure students are prepared for success.
Clayton State is focused on six strategic priorities:
- Increase enrollment, retention and graduation rates.
- Increase external funding.
- Build brand through community engagement and program development focused on career preparation and success.
- Promote the brand through an integrated marketing communication plan.
- Advance innovation in experiential teaching styles, methods of delivery and research.
- Continue investing in infrastructure improvements.
Investments in infrastructure improvements include the completion of the university’s $14.96 million Academic Core project, a three phase capital project for several campus buildings over the next three years.
View the complete Strategic Plan 2022 at www.clayton.edu/Strategic-Plan-2022.